- In order to earn the Y.E.S. designation and your graduation medal, all 100 qualifying hours must be SUBMITTED by Tuesday, March 31, 2015. This is a hard deadline; paperwork submitted Wednesday, April 1 or later will NOT be accepted.
- You must have a signed contract turned in no later than Friday, October 17, 2014 in order to earn credit for qualifying hours you worked during the summer of 2014.
SUMMER ANNOUNCEMENTS - 2014
- As a reminder, only 25 of the required 100 hours may be earned during summer. That is ALL summers combined, not 25 per summer. In other words, 75 of the required hours must be earned during the school year.
- "Summer" starts June 7, 2014 and ends August 24, 2014.
- You may begin counting hours the first day of summer following completion of 8th grade. However, in order for those hours to count, your signed contract must be turned in during the first 9 weeks of your freshman fall semester.